Law Office of
8300 Utica Ave., Suite 245
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Call: (909) 961-7910
The State Bar of California ID #269344
Neelam Kahlon-Pfister, Attorney at Law
Near the Rancho Cucamonga Superior Court
Specialty Practice Areas
Most people think lawyers practice law for the money. Only the ones that last practice law because we have a passion for the law and helping others resolve legal matters.
I am Neelam Kahlon-Pfister, a California attorney admitted to the State Bar to practice law in 2010. I graduated from University of California in Santa Cruz and earned my law degree (Juris Doctorate) at Thomas Cooley College of Law in Lansing Michigan.
I love the local area and settled down here to not only make it my home but to also help my community in their legal needs.
I gravitate to the areas of law that I have an interest and passion for as my clients know and refer me because I know what I am doing and get them through it.
My clients choose me because they want a lawyer who is a personable yet professional attorney with a strategic and aggressive edge in the courtroom and at negotiations.
I answer my phone and when you have an appointment, it is directly with me and not my legal assistant. I keep you updated in real time as to my progress on your case and log all my activity.
I "work" with my clients as I see representing you as a mutual effort. I look for clients who are motivated to resolve their matter and are cooperative and timely in any follow ups that may be required of them from myself or the courts.
To work with me, I start with an initial consultation. Depending on your issue(s) the meeting can run 30 to 60 minutes. After our meeting I evaluate how I can help you to achieve the best possible outcomes.
I fully disclose my services and fees plus court and other fees that may be involved.
My passion for law practice are:
I answer my phone. I look forward to helping you.
Get started by calling me:
Attorney at Law
Attorney at Law
Divorce Attorney Lawyers Family Law Attorneys Lawyer Child Support Petitions Immigration Lawyers Deportation Deferred Action Criminal Defense Bankruptcy Chapter 7 Ch 13 Lawyer Attorney In Near Me; Claremont CA 91711, Fontana CA 92335, La Verne CA 91750, Pomona CA 91766, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730, Riverside CA 92501, Riverside CA 92521, San Bernardino CA 92401, Upland CA 91786,
Divorce Attorney Lawyers Family Law Attorneys Lawyer Child Support Petitions Immigration Lawyers Deportation Deferred Action Criminal Defense Bankruptcy Chapter 7 Ch 13 Lawyer Attorney In Near Me
Attorney Lawyers in Claremont CA 91711, Fontana CA 92335, La Verne CA 91750, Pomona CA 91766, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730, Riverside CA 92501, Riverside CA 92521, San Bernardino CA 92401, Upland CA 91786,
Practice Area: Immigration
Providing Exceptional Personalized Service When it Matters Most in Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
Each year, thousands of people seek to immigrate to the United States to pursue a better life as well as economic opportunity. The changes in immigration law since 9/11/2001 have become rigorous.
Department of Homeland Security was established. and implement immigration policy regarding who may enter the country and under what conditions or eligibility requirements. The rules are complex and requires the expertise of an experienced lawyer who understands immigration law to properly guide immigration applicants.
I assist immigration clients in the following areas:
- California and international clients seeking citizenship, a green card, work visa or temporary / permanent residency
- Naturalization and Citizenship: providing legal advice and guidance to clients throughout California with lawful permanent residency (green card) to acquire U.S. citizenship through naturalization
- Family Immigration: including amnesty, political asylum, green card and visa processing, citizenship and naturalization, marriage and family petitions for residency, consular processing, travel documentation, K-1 (fiancé) and student visas
- Employment-Based Immigration: representing both individuals and businesses seeking qualified professional employees for temporary or permanent residency in the United States, including PERM certification, work authorization, H1B approval and investment visas
- Deportation Proceedings: our deportation lawyers provide representation for individuals facing deportation or a change of immigration status resulting from criminal charges, the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), including amnesty and asylum claims and the cancellation of removal orders
- Dreamers Act: Immigrants in the United States who might be, or might become, eligible for the “deferred action” initiative for unauthorized youth brought to this country as children. This initiative offers a two-year, renewable reprieve from deportation to unauthorized immigrants who are under the age of 31.
Neelam Kahlon-Pfsiter, Attorney At Law Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
Immigration Lawyers Deportation Deferred Action Family Petition
What You Get with the
Law Office of
No Surprise Bills
Excellent Legal Advice
Outstanding Legal Service
Results to Make You Happy
Call Me Today!